Monday, October 18, 2010

Gettysburg Graveyards


Every fall we love to go to Gettysburg to enjoy the leaves and historic sites. Some of our usual stops are the cemeteries. My daughter thinks I'm crazy but, I love the detail that was put into these headstones. 
 




These are so unusual. The roses with the drapes material effect is amazing in detail.



Infant headstones are the hardest to bare.


There is so much to see and do in Gettysburg if you ever get the chance to visit please don't hesitate. I'll post more pictures of some great autumn settings in Gettysburg later this week that I'm sure you will enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Not crazy at all! I think it is wayyyyy cool too.
    Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been to Gettysburg multiple times and I could go back again and again. I just love history and obviously there is a ton of it there! I agree about the headstones - so cool!

    Hugs,
    Jacalyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate hearing from you even if it is just to say hello. It's nice to know your thoughts and ideas.