Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pretty Pink Posies

Since I showed you my bathroom cabinet, I decided to show the rest of the bathroom. We still need to grout the tile and add the molding in spots, but for the most part we are finished re-doing it.
I would have loved to use an antique dresser for the vanity, but my hubby would have blown a gasket! So after alot of searching and debating we decided on this one. The selling point for me was the down lighting on the mirror . We had dressing room lights before and I hated them.
I saw a show where they made a similar cabinet out of an old window, and fell in love with the idea. So after about 2 weeks of looking for old windows I found this one at a yard sale for about $5.00.
Added a few pieces of my collection of chamber pots along with the overflow from the cabinet to the top.
A few baubles and beads to the vanity.
Throw in some satin and lace....
Of course some romantic candlelight.
A little bit of reading material in another chamber pot.
Last of all yet another  chamber pot being used as a trash can. Now all I need is my hubby to finish the project!

1 comment:

  1. Terry girl your bathroom looks so victorian and you know how much I love that look...Now I do have an old dresser I made into a sink ha ha!! tell your hubby don't shoot me...I pray all is well in your world my friend...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate hearing from you even if it is just to say hello. It's nice to know your thoughts and ideas.