Saturday, June 4, 2011

Porch Party

Just what I need to help me get motivated!
 Rhondi is having her porch party again,  I love this party! What a great way to get summer a great start than with parties to help get us in the kick back and relax on the porch mood. Last year was so much fun seeing all the great porches no matter how big or small ( and some who did not have actual porches even participated). Be sure to stop by here and see my contribution along with going to Rhondi's to see all of this years participants.  You can also click HERE to see last years party. Of course this  is my porch from last years party here. Hope to see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate hearing from you even if it is just to say hello. It's nice to know your thoughts and ideas.