Sunday, December 19, 2010

Frosty Table

I know everyone is busy getting ready for CHRISTmas, me included. I wanted to show you my kitchen table which I decorated for everyday use with a snowman theme. Nothing fancy, just fun (for the kid in all of us). I usually do the glitzy on Christmas day but until then.
I tried show the actual look of the light from my snowman snow globe as it reflects off the mirrored trees. But it fails to show the full effect.

It really does look better in real life.

I found these plates and snowman mugs and salt & pepper shakers at the dollar store. I love the look without a big price.

The itty bitty snowman is a place card holder. They were an ebay find.

My trees and snow globe are from Big Lots. They had 50% off already so they just had to come home!

These two snowman teapots I have for years. I found these at a local nursery after Christmas sale. Not the usual place to look for decorations but you can find some good leftovers sometimes.

 Frosty here changes colors along with periodically twirling the snow inside.
Cutout snowman embellish the place mats and napkins. Snowman head napkin rings to match. All of which were 50% off  already. I was hoping to find a matching tablecloth but my size was sold out. Maybe next year.....

I'm joining:
A Holiday Haven for a Christmas blog party,
A Stroll Thru Life  for Table Top Tuesday,
and Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday.

12 comments:

  1. Lovely snowman theme! Merry Christmas to you & your Family!

    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely. I love the snowman theme and your table decor is stunning. Thanks so much for linking to TTT and may you have the most Blessed Christmas ever. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love snowmen! What a cheerful and festive tablescape you have created. My very best wishes for a Merry Christmas!

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your snowpeople look so happy on your table! What a fun and festive setting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an adorable tablescape! I love snowmen and especially love your two teapots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute snowman collection! There is already a 50% off sale? I am going to have to keep an eye out for that. Great finds. Love those mugs!! My family would love this table, so fun. Thanks for linking it to The Christmas Party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute snowman tablescape! Love your mirrored trees! Very festive!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely wonderful - I love snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I love your table!! Snowmen are so happy and sweet and sometimes get overlooked during the holidays. I love that you've made them the 'star' of your Christmas table!! Thanks for sharing. Happy TTT and Merry Christmas!!
    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete
  10. I put a snowman theme in my kitchen for the first time this year, and I love it. It's so festive and fun. YOUR table is wonderful. I love those conical shaped trees in the center and especially those snowman teapots. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet! Some of my best finds come from the most unexpected places too. Merry Christmas, CJ

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun table you have made. I loved all your pieces especially the snowman teapots. Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate hearing from you even if it is just to say hello. It's nice to know your thoughts and ideas.