Monday, June 7, 2010

Hallway Bears

I would have loved to show you some of the projects I accomplished this weekend,but... While I was attempting to take down my flags I tripped over a flower pot and took a nose dive straight onto to the concrete porch.   So now I sport a most fashionable skinned elbow, bruised hip and palms of my hands. I think someone is telling me to slow down and take a rest.
So instead I'll show you my hallway bears. We have a long hallway so so make it seem less like a tunnel halfway I hung some of my bear collection.
I wish I could have taken better picture to show but it is not the biggest hallway to attempt to take good pictures. So till next time take care in all you do, it only takes a second to put plans on the back burner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate hearing from you even if it is just to say hello. It's nice to know your thoughts and ideas.