Sunday, February 28, 2010

The story of the rose

I found this while trying to get my parents home ready for auction and thought I would share it.


The Story of the Rose

God created the rose for Women
It represents beauty.
Its petals represent soft skin.
Its leaves represents outstretched arms,
always loving and giving.
Its stem represents strength.

I give this rose to you, for you are special to me. Each time you look at the rose, remember YOU are SOMEBODY. God did not take the time to make a nobody.

Having to go through all my parents things is very depressing but even finding small things among their belongings can make it seem like they are still here watching .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate hearing from you even if it is just to say hello. It's nice to know your thoughts and ideas.