Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Early Beginning

 Ever since I was young I was drawn to old things. I remember when we would go to upstate PA driving through a small section that had victorian mansions. I would always tell my mom to wake me when we would be almost there. I loved the turrets and wrap around porches and dreamed of living there someday.
When I became a teenager other girls had lifetime cookware put away and I had depression glass and antique creamers. I never felt comfortable in skirts above my knee but wore skirts that come to your ankle with frilly petticoats peaking out
 I hope to be able to show you some of my many treasures I collected along the way. It might take me a bit but I will try to get pictures posted. So till next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate hearing from you even if it is just to say hello. It's nice to know your thoughts and ideas.