Sunday, March 7, 2010

Time for Lemonade

 They say when life gives you lemons make lemonade, well I need a big glass right about now. I'm am on an emotional and physical overload.  It is crunch time in getting my parents home ready and help is just not there. Thank goodness for my kids , since due to my sister learning she has breast cancer help is little to none. I wish there was a way to help my sister and keep things on track at the same time. Open house is in 2 weeks and I need a miracle. Maybe after the sale I will be able to spend more time  getting my house in order to save my kids from they same pack rat syndrome my parents had.  One thing I learned is if you don't love or need it GET RID OF IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate hearing from you even if it is just to say hello. It's nice to know your thoughts and ideas.