Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter

Hoping everyone has a happy Easter!
 Update on my son... We are done with all of his life threatening operations . All he needs is to get one more for discs in his neck . Still unsure as to when that will be. Finally he gets to come home tomorrow. He was to come home Monday but he had pneumonia set in. I hope to be able to post again in the next week or two, but need to really do some cleaning around here first. I never got my Easter decor out in fact, ( head hung in shame) I still have Valentine decor sitting on kitchen counter waiting to be carried to shed to be put away. Now I need to go shop for something to make for Easter. I am so behind......

2 comments:

  1. so glad to hear your son is on the mend!
    as far as the decorations, no one holds that against you!!!
    Easterr dinner... do something simple, relax and enjoy the day. :)

    Blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear that your son is coming home. He and your family are in my thoughts and in my prayers!
    As for your home and decorations, don't worry about as it was more important that you be there for your son and that is all that matters!!
    Please keep us updated.

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate hearing from you even if it is just to say hello. It's nice to know your thoughts and ideas.